APS Energy Rebates & Incentives
Three hundred days of sunshine a year make today’s reliable solar technology ideally suited to Arizona’s climate. Solar APS rebates, along with the federal and state tax incentives, make using clean solar energy to power your home easy and more affordable. Plus, you’ll also do your part to help make Arizona a better place for generations to come. We also issue the Pearl Certification for energy efficient homes. The Pearl Certification has increased the appraisal of a home up to 15%.
View the service maps to find out if you qualify for APS Energy incentives in your area.
APS Solar Rebates in Phoenix
APS rebates offer numerous incentives for making your home more energy efficient. Although we are not affiliated with APS, we will help you make the most of the incentives available to you. There are multiple incentives available for homeowners in Arizona that are using APS as their primary utility source. Upgrading to utilities like solar hot water heaters can also help lower your energy bill. Continue reading for more information about APS rebates in Arizona.
Here are some of the APS rebates that are currently available.
Listed below are some examples, check the APS website for the most current APS rebates and incentives:
- $99 Home Audit: A comprehensive energy audit that includes a blower door test, pressure diagnostics, combustion safety testing, HVAC assessment, and inspections on insulation, windows, lighting, appliances, and hot water heating. Also includes the installation of 10 CFL’s, 3 aerators, and one low flow shower head.
- Sealing Air Leaks: rebates up to $250 for air sealing that reduces infiltration and improves insulation’s performance.
- Duct Test & Sealing: APS offers up to $250 to seal and repair leaks in their heating and cooling duct system.
- Attic Insulation: rebates up to $250 to upgrade attic insulation to R-30 when the existing insulation has a performing R-value of less than R-19.
- Shade Screens: Customers can qualify for up to $250 in shade screen rebates with a shading coefficient of 80% or greater on east, west, and south facing windows
• Learn more about the Renewable Energy Production Tax Credit
602-363-7327 | email@example.com
Phoenix Green Team provides APS Rebates in:
Phoenix, Scottsdale, Peoria, Glendale, Mesa, Tempe, Chandler, Gilbert, Apache Junction, Avondale, Buckeye, Carefree, Casa Grande, Cave Creek, Fountain Hills, Goodyear, Litchfield Park, Maricopa, Paradise Valley, Queen Creek, Sun City, Surprise, Tolleson, Ahwatukee