Improve your cooling and heating efficiency by up to 35% with shade screens for your windows.
Windows account for nearly 50% of the heat that enters your home.
Shading is the key for sunstruck windows using shade screens, home
window tint, awnings, and landscaping. Shade screens are one of the least expensive ways to shade your windows and are available in different coverage strengths.
Shade Screens & Sunscreens
- Conserve energy & keep your home 30% cooler during the summer months
- Reduce your cooling & heating costs up to 35% annually
- Reduce heat loss in the winter
- Protect your family from harmful UV rays & increase comfort
- Protect your carpet, drapes & furniture from fading
- Add daytime privacy, without obstructing views
- Accentuate your home’s beauty & increase your property value
- Reduce glare on TV’s & computer screens
For complete home energy savings, we recommend a home energy audit that inspects duct sealing, home insulation, window tinting/sunscreens, solar water heating, and solar panels.
Contact Phoenix Green Team today for a free consultation.
602-363-7327 | firstname.lastname@example.org