Duct Sealing Savings
Content Published: April 3, 2018
Improve your heating & cooling efficiency by up to 20%
Tightly-sealed, well-insulated air ducts keep you more comfortable and increase the energy efficiency of your home. Our Air duct sealing services also help improve indoor air quality by reducing the risk of dust, moisture, pollen, pests, and noise from entering the ducts and circulating throughout your home. Phoenix Green Team will inspect the air duct system for leaks on units, connections, registers, and returns, leaks at the furnace and air filter slots, kinks in ductwork that restrict airflow and fallen duct insulation. You can learn more about the SRP duct sealing rebate here, and more about the APS duct sealing rebate here. By improving the energy efficiency of your home through proper duct sealing, you may qualify for a higher Pearl Certification that could increase your home’s value as much as 15% upon appraisal.
Tips For Lowering Your Electric Bill In Arizona
Downloadable Resources On Duct Sealing
• Department of Energy – Duct Sealing In Homes
• Benefits of Duct Sealing – WSU
Your Air Duct Sealing Solution
Phoenix Green Team is a team of independent, experienced energy consultants in Arizona whose goal is to provide you with cost-effective energy solutions that address your unique needs and goals. We also specialize in solar energy options for Arizona residents.
- Inspect the entire duct system including attic and crawlspaces
- Evaluate the system’s supply & return air balance – many systems have air return ducts that are too small
- Repair damaged/disconnected ducts & straighten out flexible ducts
- Seal all leaks & connections with mastic sealant, metal tape or an aerosol-based sealant
- Seal all registers and grills tightly to the ducts
- Insulate ducts in unconditioned areas
- For complete home energy savings, we recommend a home energy audit that inspects duct sealing, home insulation, window tinting/sunscreens, solar water heating, and solar panels
- You should also consider having your ducts clean to improve air quality after they are sealed. You can learn more from the Environmental Protection Agency about the benefits of cleaning your air ducts here: https://www.epa.gov/indoor-air-quality-iaq/should-you-have-air-ducts-your-home-cleaned
Contact Phoenix Green Team today for a free consultation.
602-363-7327 | email@example.com
We Provide Expert Air Duct Sealing Services In:
Phoenix, Scottsdale, Peoria, Glendale, Mesa, Tempe, Chandler, Gilbert, Apache Junction, Avondale, Buckeye, Carefree, Casa Grande, Cave Creek, Fountain Hills, Goodyear, Litchfield Park, Maricopa, Paradise Valley, Queen Creek, Sun City, Surprise, Tolleson, Ahwatukee